Here are 30 Whole30 Breakfast ideas for you to make on your next round. We are all so busy in the morning. Getting ready for work or getting the kids out the door for school. It’s easy to skip a healthy breakfast.
When you are on a round of Whole30 sugar, grains, and dairy are a few of the items eliminated from your diet for 30 days. So if you eat oatmeal, toast or pancakes for breakfast you are going to have to change your morning routine.
Do you like eggs? Because you will be eating a lot of eggs during your round. But if you are not an egg fan or can’t eat an egg breakfast every day. There are no egg breakfast recipes included in this round-up list.
I’m the type of person who can eat the same thing over and over again. But if you are getting sick of eggs you don’t have to eat breakfast type foods for breakfast. Instead of thinking about your meals like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Think of them as meal 1, meal 2, and meal 3.
30 Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Breakfast Casseroles are great to meal prep on Sundays so you have breakfast ready for the rest of the week. They are easy to make too!
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole with Hash Brown Crust – Paleo Running Mama
- Whole30 Hash Brown and Sausage Breakfast Casserole – 40 Aprons
- Whole 30 + Paleo Mexican Breakfast Casserole – The Whole Cook
- Turkey & Egg Breakfast Casserole – Aimee Mars
- Paleo Whole30 Greek Breakfast Casserole – Real Food with Jessica
- Sweet Potato Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Chew Out Loud
Whole30 No Egg Breakfast Recipes
Eating eggs for 30 days straight can get boring. So here are some no egg breakfast ideas to change things up.
- Beef Enchilada Breakfast Bake – Just Jessie B
- Paleo Whole30 Sausage Gravy – Real Food With Jessica
- Mexican Breakfast Hash | Egg-Free – Thyme and Joy
- Butternut Breakfast Meatballs – Real Simple Good
- Bacon Veggie Egg-Free Skillet – Whole Kitchen Sink
- Whole30 Chorizo Breakfast Skillet – Beauty And The Bench Press
Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipes
Sorry, muffins are not allowed on Whole30. There are a lot of recipes where you can recreate muffins with compliant ingredients. But that’s considered SWAPO and against Whole30 rules.
If you haven’t read It Starts with Food, SWAPO is sex with your pants on. Meaning you can’t recreate noncompliant foods with compliant ingredients.
Though muffins are not allowed, egg-muffins are. These are so easy to make and great for meal prep. You can make these recipes and eat them throughout the week. Or you can make a ton and freeze them for later.
To make clean up easier invest in silicone muffin liners.
- Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins – Well Plated
- Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins – Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink
- Sweet Potato Hash Egg Muffins – Momma Fit Lyndsey
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins – The Real Dietitians
- Chicken Sausage Frittata Muffins – Tasty Thin
- Healthy Egg Muffins – Real Simple Good
Whole30 Breakfast Hash Recipes
I love making breakfast hash. You can throw everything in one skillet. Making clean up really easy.
- Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprouts Hash with Bacon – Real Food with Dana
- Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage and Eggs – Paleo Running Momma
- Chicken Apple Breakfast Hash – The Whole Cook
- Sweet Plantain Apple Bacon Breakfast Hash – Paleo Running Momma
- Ground Turkey Hash With Squash and Peppers – Our Salty Kitchen
- Mexican Hash – Every Last Bite
Whole30 Breakfast Fritatta Recipes
- Frittata with Bacon, Bell Pepper, and Spinach – Fun Without FOD Maps
- Sweet Potato Broccoli Frittata – Eat the Grains
- Whole30 Italian Sausage Frittata – Paleoish Krista
- Tomato Spinach Egg Frittata – Skinny Fitalicious
- Mushroom Leek Frittata – Real Food with Jessica
- Whole30 Zucchini Frittata – Frugal Farm Wife
Whole30 Approved Bacon and Breakfast Sausage
It is hard to find bacon without sugar listed in the ingredients. But there are Whole30 approved bacon brands. Make sure to check the ingredients to make sure there are no off plan items listed.
Compliant bacon brands
- Pederson’s Farms
- Hempler’s Natural
- Applegate Farms
Your grocery store should carry one of these brands. But if not Whole Foods Market and Target sells compliant bacon. Also, check at Trader Joe’s.
Costco has low sodium bacon that has no sugar added. But it contains nitrates which should be avoided. Though, this is not an official Whole30 rule.
Most breakfast sausage also has sugar listed as an ingredient. But it is easy to make your own. If a recipe calls for breakfast sausage you can substitute it with ground pork or ground chicken. Or try making your own breakfast sausage.
The First Meal of the Day
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s important not to skip. If you like casseroles, hash, frittatas, or no egg breakfast you’ll find something you like on the list above.
You can make most of these breakfast recipes at the beginning of the week when you are meal prepping. Having breakfast already made helps make the mornings go so much smoother.
What are your favorite Whole30 breakfast recipes? Let me know in the comments:)